The MVD Multi-RTP transmitter
allows the transmission of several RTP streams on an Ethernet Network.
MVD UDP/IP Stack
is mandatory for using MVD Multi-RTP Transmitter.
The maximum number of RTP output channels depends on FPGA
resources, input bit rate and Ethernet speed connection.
- Drop-in module for Spartan™-6, Virtex™-7, Artix™-7, Kintex™-7 an Zynq™ Xilinx FPGAs
- Companion core of the UDP/IP Stack
- MVD UDP/IP Stack is mandatory to use this core
- RTPv2 encapsulation
- Supports only MPEG-TS payload Type
- From 1 to 7 MPEG-TS Packet per UDP / RTP
- Can support from 4 to 32 independent RTP
- Possibility to bypass RTP Encapsulation to
perform simple UDP Encapsulation for application which requires only
- Netlist version available for ISE and VIVADO